Deep Groove Ball Bearing 6811 / 61811 2RS 55x72x9 mm
Item number: 6811-2RS
Very narrow, very light and with extremely good spinning characteristics. The deep groove ball bearing 6811-2RS is very narrow and can also be used with limited space. The low weight allows for extremely high speeds.
|Inside Ø (mm):||55|
|Outside Ø (mm):||72|
|Slot and Snap Ring:||no|
|Extended Inner Ring:||no|
|Rows of Rolling Elements:||single row|
|Full Complement Ball Set:||no|
|Tolerance Class:||ABEC 1 / P0|
|Internal Clearance:||CN (Standard)|
|Ring Material:||Rolling Bearing Steel|
|Rolling Element Material:||Rolling Bearing Steel|
|Cage Material:||Sheet Steel|
|Type of lubrication:||greased|
|Tolerance for inside-Ø (mm):||0/-0,015|
|Tolerance for outside-Ø (mm):||0/-0,013|
|Tolerance for width (mm):||0/-0,15|
|Noise and vibration testing:||Class V|
|Item weight:||83 g|
- thin section bearing with very thin cross section
- suitable for space-saving installation in radial and axial directions
- suitable for very high speeds compared to deep groove ball bearings with a larger cross section
- extra light series with compact dimensions and low weight
- suitable for radial loads and light axial loads in both directions
- offers high running accuracy, quiet running and high speeds
- seal: contact lip seal on both sides made of rubber (2RS) for high sealing effect
- If you need this bearing in RS design with only one seal and one open side, you can simply remove one of the two seals: to the instructions
- good fixed bearing property, but can also be used as a floating bearing, each in both directions
- manufacturers of bearings, such as FAG, KOYO, NSK, SKF, SNR, etc. assign different suffixes for their characteristics, for better orientation take note of the comparison table of bearings (see further information)
- What does radial and axial load capacity mean?
- Fit recommendations for mounting
- Info sheet ball bearing
- Information about ball bearing seals
- Internal clearance and operating clearance
- Comparison list of roller bearings
- Comparison of features of roller bearings
- How do I clean my bearings?
- How do I grease or oil my bearings?
- How do I remove a sealing washer or cover plate?