Needle roller bearings — Small cylinders for special requirements
Features of these series
The compact designs of needle roller bearings, drawn cup needle roller bearings, drawn cup needle roller bearings with closed end and thrust needle roller bearings make possible a space-saving mounting either in the radial or the axial direction and offer nevertheless a relatively high load carrying capacity. Furthermore, radial needle roller bearings have got excellent non-locating bearing properties.
Versions of needle roller bearings
- Main dimensions according to DIN 617 respectively DIN 617-1. Solid roller bearing rings made of steel allow a comparatively very high radial load carrying capacity. Available with- and without inner ring provided that the hardened and ground shaft is suitable as raceway.
- Main dimensions according to DIN 618-1. Fine needles in the deep-drawn, hardened steel sheet casing guarantee a low profile height together with a high radial load carrying capacity. Usable if the shaft is suitable for the use as running surface and the bore in the housing is not suitable as running surface for a needle roller and cage assembly.
- Main dimensions according to DIN 5405-1. For the support of high radial loads and a storage being insensitive to shocks. Needle roller and cage assemblies offer the lowest radial section height compared to other needle roller bearings, require however also a hardened and ground raceway.
Material description of needle roller bearings
- are economical, withstand extremely high load-ratings and are suitable for temperatures from circa -20°C up to +120°C, in case of plastic cage respectively plastic seals up to +100°C. The rolling bearing steel is wear-resistant, shock-resistant, conductive and magnetic.
- can be used in case of temperatures from circa -20°C up to +120°C. Drawn cup needle roller bearings and drawn cup needle roller bearings with closed end with plastic seals can be used in case of temperatures of circa +100°C in the long run. The rolling bearing steel is wear-resistant, shock-resistant, conductive and magnetic.
Needle roller bearings / needle roller and cage assemblies made of rolling bearing steel
Drawn cup needle roller bearings/ drawn cup needle roller bearings with closed end with outer ring made of steel sheet and needles made of rolling bearing steel
Items 1 - 10 of 591
Items 1 - 10 of 591