Bearing inserts / Radial insert ball bearings — for flexible mounting options on shafts and in housings
Features of this series
Main dimensions according to DIN 626-1. For high radial and low axial loads. Fixing of the inner ring onto a shaft possible. Good compensation of misalignment in case of the use in corresponding housings.
Versions of radial insert ball bearings
- Fixing of the inner ring onto the shaft by grub screws. Suitable for both directions of rotation in case of moderate loads.
- Fixing by eccentric collar and grub screws onto the shaft. Also suitable for higher speeds at constant direction of rotation.
- Fixing through adapter sleeves onto the shaft makes possible high speeds, changes of direction of rotation and quiet running.
- Fixing by shaft fitting allows medium to high speeds. Space-saving installation. For higher loads.
Material description of radial insert ball bearings
- are economical, withstand extremely high load-ratings and are suitable for temperatures from circa -10°C up to +120°C, in case of rubber seals up to circa +100°C in the long run. The rolling bearing steel is wear-resistant, shock-resistant, conductive and magnetic.
- are hygienic, corrosion-resistant, offer high load-ratings, magnetic and are admissible for a temperature range from circa -20°C up to +125°C.