- Thin gloves, so fingers and bearings are protected from contamination. The gloves should be as thin that they do not interfere with the "fingertip feeling".
Tip: Use disposable gloves
- A pad to protect against dirt
Tip: Use a large piece of cardboard, an old writing pad or plastic placemats
Never use a soiled surface. The workplace must be clean!
- The best possible illumination of your workstation to detect soiling
Tip: If daylight is not enough, you can align a desk lamp with your desk.
- Paper towel, a cloth or a brush for the rough outer cleaning of the bearing
- A pointed object to remove the sealing or cover plates, which ensures the most gentle removal possible
Tip: Use an object that is very flat at the tip for a good bearing surface: We recommend using a slender flat-head screwdriver