Hybrid (Ceramics, Stainless Steel) Deep Groove Ball Bearing SS HC 6906 / 61906 2RS GN 30x47x9 mm
Item number: SS-HC-6906-2RS-GN
The hybrid deep groove ball bearing SS-HC-6906-2RS-GN has excellent properties due to the ceramic rolling elements. It is narrow and can also be used in a limited space. The low weight allows very high speeds.
|Inside Ø (mm):||30|
|Outside Ø (mm):||47|
|Tolerance for inside-Ø (mm):||0/-0,01|
|Tolerance for outside-Ø (mm):||0/-0,011|
|Tolerance for width (mm):||0/-0,12|
|Slot and Snap Ring:||no|
|Ring Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Rolling Element Material:||Ceramics|
|Cage Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Full Complement Ball Set:||no|
|Rows of Rolling Elements:||single row|
|Tolerance Class:||ABEC 1 / P0|
|Noise and vibration testing:||Class V|
|Type of lubrication:||greased|
|Item weight:||43,6 g|
- designed as hybrid deep groove ball bearing: rolling elements made of ceramic, inner and outer ring made of stainless steel
- cage material: stainless steel; corrosion resistant and suitable for continuous high temperatures
- lighter than comparable deep groove ball bearings with steel balls as rolling elements; ceramic balls have a current-insulating effect; withstands higher speeds and has a high wear resistance
- thin section bearing with a thin cross section
- suitable for space-saving installation in radial and axial directions
- suitable for high speeds compared to deep groove ball bearings with a larger cross section
- extra light series with compact dimensions and low weight
- suitable for radial loads and light axial loads in both directions
- offers high running accuracy, quiet running and very high speeds
- seal: contact lip seal on both sides made of rubber (2RS) for high sealing effect
- If you need this bearing in RS design with only one seal and one open side, you can simply remove one of the two seals: to the instructions
- good fixed bearing property, but can also be used as a floating bearing, each in both directions
- manufacturers of bearings, such as FAG, KOYO, NSK, SKF, SNR, etc. assign different suffixes for their characteristics, for better orientation take note of the comparison table of bearings (see further information)
- What does radial and axial load capacity mean?
- Fit recommendations for mounting
- Info sheet ball bearing
- Information about ball bearing seals
- Internal clearance and operating clearance
- Comparison list of roller bearings
- Comparison of features of roller bearings
- How do I clean my bearings?
- How do I grease or oil my bearings?
- How do I remove a sealing washer or cover plate?