Radial Shaft Seal BA 28x47x7 mm
Item number: W-BA-28-47-7
The shaft seal W-BA-28-47-7 reliably seals the shaft and the adjacent construction. The recessed tension spring ensures a tight fit.
|Inside Ø (mm):||28|
|Outside Ø (mm):||47|
|max. Operating Temperature:||+100°C (briefly up to +120°C)|
|min. Operating Temperature:||-30°C|
|Item weight:||14,4 g|
- it is usable for a broad range of applications
- it seals up to a pressure of circa 0,5 bar, it keeps pressure-free oil in a housing, for example
- it is completely made of NBR-elastomer-rubber
- it has a vulcanized stiffening ring made of metal
- the mainspring made of steel presses the seal lip against the shaft passed through
Equivalent manufacturer names
On request, we also offer sealing rings of the brands listed here in addition to our brand-neutral shaft seals.