Stainless Steel Deep Groove Ball Bearing SS 6907 / 61907 C3 2RS 35x55x10 mm
Item number: SS-6907-2RS-C3
Narrow, light and with very good spinning characteristics. The stainless steel deep groove ball bearing SS-6907-2RS-C3 is narrow, can also be used with limited space and is resistant to corrosion. The low weight allows for very high speeds.
|Inside Ø (mm):||35|
|Outside Ø (mm):||55|
|Slot and Snap Ring:||no|
|Extended Inner Ring:||no|
|Rows of Rolling Elements:||single row|
|Full Complement Ball Set:||no|
|Tolerance Class:||ABEC 1 / P0|
|Internal Clearance:||C3 (increased clearance)|
|Ring Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Rolling Element Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Cage Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Type of lubrication:||greased|
|Tolerance for inside-Ø (mm):||0/-0,012|
|Tolerance for outside-Ø (mm):||0/-0,013|
|Tolerance for width (mm):||0/-0,12|
|Noise and vibration testing:||Class V|
|Item weight:||73 g|
- all components are made of stainless steel: the deep groove ball bearing has therefore good corrosion resistance to mild media (e.g. fresh water) and is hygienic
- thin section bearing with a thin cross section
- suitable for space-saving installation in radial and axial directions
- suitable for high speeds compared to deep groove ball bearings with a larger cross section
- extra light series with compact dimensions and low weight
- suitable for radial loads and light axial loads in both directions
- offers high running accuracy and very high speeds
- seal: contact lip seal on both sides made of rubber (2RS) for high sealing effect
- If you need this bearing in RS design with only one seal and one open side, you can simply remove one of the two seals: to the instructions
- with increased radial internal clearance (C3): for high temperature gradient between the bearing rings or for fastening with press fit
- good fixed bearing property, but can also be used as a floating bearing, each in both directions
- manufacturers of bearings, such as FAG, KOYO, NSK, SKF, SNR, etc. assign different suffixes for their characteristics, for better orientation take note of the comparison table of bearings (see further information)
- What does radial and axial load capacity mean?
- Fit recommendations for mounting
- Info sheet ball bearing
- Information about ball bearing seals
- Internal clearance and operating clearance
- Comparison list of roller bearings
- Comparison of features of roller bearings
- How do I clean my bearings?
- How do I grease or oil my bearings?
- Are bearings made of stainless steel 100 per cent corrosion-resistant?
- Can bearings made of stainless steel be magnetic?
- How do I remove a sealing washer or cover plate?