Stainless Steel Deep Groove Ball Bearing SS 6214 2RS 70x125x24 mm
Item number: SS-6214-2RS
Stable and with good spinning characteristics. The stainless steel deep groove ball bearing SS-6214-2RS is a true all-rounder and, due to its balanced properties, it is suitable for a variety of applications and is resistant to corrosion. Main dimensions according to DIN 625-1.
|Inside Ø (mm):||70|
|Outside Ø (mm):||125|
|Slot and Snap Ring:||no|
|Extended Inner Ring:||no|
|Rows of Rolling Elements:||single row|
|Full Complement Ball Set:||no|
|Tolerance Class:||ABEC 1 / P0|
|Internal Clearance:||CN (Standard)|
|Ring Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Rolling Element Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Cage Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Type of lubrication:||greased|
|Tolerance for inside-Ø (mm):||0/-0,015|
|Tolerance for outside-Ø (mm):||0/-0,018|
|Tolerance for width (mm):||0/-0,15|
|Noise and vibration testing:||Class V|
|Item weight:||1,07 kg|
- all components are made of stainless steel: the deep groove ball bearing has therefore good corrosion resistance to mild media (e.g. fresh water) and is hygienic
- light series with compact dimensions and low weight
- can carry relatively high radial loads despite low weight
- suitable for high radial loads and light axial loads in both directions
- seal: contact lip seal on both sides made of rubber (2RS) for high sealing effect
- If you need this bearing in RS design with only one seal and one open side, you can simply remove one of the two seals: to the instructions
- good fixed bearing property, but can also be used as a floating bearing, each in both directions
- manufacturers of bearings, such as FAG, KOYO, NSK, SKF, SNR, etc. assign different suffixes for their characteristics, for better orientation take note of the comparison table of bearings (see further information)
- What does radial and axial load capacity mean?
- Fit recommendations for mounting
- Info sheet ball bearing
- Information about ball bearing seals
- Internal clearance and operating clearance
- Comparison list of roller bearings
- Comparison of features of roller bearings
- How do I clean my bearings?
- How do I grease or oil my bearings?
- Are bearings made of stainless steel 100 per cent corrosion-resistant?
- Can bearings made of stainless steel be magnetic?
- How do I remove a sealing washer or cover plate?