Stainless Steel Deep Groove Ball Bearing SS 6009 C3 2RS 45x75x16 mm
|Inside Ø (mm):||45|
|Outside Ø (mm):||75|
|Tolerance for inside-Ø (mm):||0/-0,012|
|Tolerance for outside-Ø (mm):||0/-0,013|
|Tolerance for width (mm):||0/-0,12|
|Internal Clearance:||C3 (increased clearance)|
|Slot and Snap Ring:||no|
|Ring Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Rolling Element Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Cage Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Full Complement Ball Set:||no|
|Rows of Rolling Elements:||single row|
|Tolerance Class:||ABEC 1 / P0|
|Type of lubrication:||greased|
|Item weight:||0,25 kg|
- all components are made of stainless steel: the deep groove ball bearing has therefore good corrosion resistance to mild media (e.g. fresh water) and is hygienic
- extra light series with compact dimensions and low weight
- suitable for high radial loads and light axial loads in both directions
- offers high running accuracy and high speeds
- seal: contact lip seal on both sides made of rubber (2RS) for high sealing effect
- If you need this bearing in RS design with only one seal and one open side, you can simply remove one of the two seals: to the instructions
- with increased radial internal clearance (C3): for high temperature gradient between the bearing rings or for fastening with press fit
- good fixed bearing property, but can also be used as a floating bearing, each in both directions
- What does radial and axial load capacity mean?
- Fit recommendations for mounting
- Info sheet ball bearing
- Information about ball bearing seals
- Internal clearance and operating clearance
- Comparison list of roller bearings
- Comparison of features of roller bearings
- How do I clean my bearings?
- How do I grease or oil my bearings?
- Are bearings made of stainless steel 100 per cent corrosion-resistant?
- Can bearings made of stainless steel be magnetic?
- How do I remove a sealing washer or cover plate?