Stainless Steel Deep Groove Ball Bearing Inch SS R10 2RS 15.875 x 34.925 x 8.73 mm
|Inside Ø (mm):||15.875|
|Outside Ø (mm):||34.925|
|Tolerance for inside-Ø (mm):||0/-0,008|
|Tolerance for outside-Ø (mm):||0/-0,011|
|Tolerance for width (mm):||0/-0,12|
|Internal Clearance:||CN (Standard)|
|Slot and Snap Ring:||no|
|Ring Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Rolling Element Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Cage Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Full Complement Ball Set:||no|
|Rows of Rolling Elements:||single row|
|Tolerance Class:||ABEC 1 / P0|
|Type of lubrication:||greased|
|Item weight:||35,2 g|
- all components are made of stainless steel; the deep groove ball bearing has therefore good corrosion resistance to mild media (e.g. fresh water) and is hygienic
- light series with compact dimensions and low weight
- suitable for high radial loads and light axial loads in both directions
- offers high running accuracy, quiet running and high speeds
- seal: contact lip seal on both sides made of rubber (2RS) for high sealing effect
- If you need this bearing in RS design with only one seal and one open side, you can simply remove one of the two seals: to the instructions
- good fixed bearing property, but can also be used as a floating bearing, each in both directions
- manufacturers of bearings, such as FAG, KOYO, NSK, SKF, SNR, etc. assign different suffixes for their characteristics, for better orientation take note of the comparison table of bearings (see further information)
- What does radial and axial load capacity mean?
- Fit recommendations for mounting
- Info sheet ball bearing
- Information about ball bearing seals
- Internal clearance and operating clearance
- Comparison list of roller bearings
- Comparison of features of roller bearings
- How do I clean my bearings?
- How do I grease or oil my bearings?
- Are bearings made of stainless steel 100 per cent corrosion-resistant?
- Can bearings made of stainless steel be magnetic?
- How do I remove a sealing washer or cover plate?