Radial Shaft Seal BASL 145x175x15 mm
Item number: W-BASL-145-175-15
The shaft seal W-BASL-145-175-15 reliably seals the shaft and the adjacent construction. The recessed tension spring ensures a tight fit.
|Inside Ø (mm):||145|
|Outside Ø (mm):||175|
|max. Operating Temperature:||+100°C (briefly up to +120°C)|
|min. Operating Temperature:||-30°C|
|Item weight:||0,16 kg|
- it is usable for a broad range of applications
- it seals up to a pressure of circa 0,5 bar, it keeps pressure-free oil in a housing, for example
- it is completely made of NBR-elastomer-rubber
- it has a vulcanized stiffening ring made of metal
- the mainspring made of steel presses the seal lip against the shaft passed through
Equivalent manufacturer names
|SFK||BA SL (AS)|
On request, we also offer sealing rings of the brands listed here in addition to our brand-neutral shaft seals.