Full Complement Ball Set Deep Groove Ball Bearing 6902 / 61902 V (MAX) 2RS GD1 15x28x7 mm
Item number: 6902-V-2RS-GD1
The deep groove ball bearing 6902-V-2RS-GD1 is narrow and can also be used with limited space. Due to the maximum number of rolling elements, it is marked with the addition MAX (= maximum).
|Inside Ø (mm):||15|
|Outside Ø (mm):||28|
|Slot and Snap Ring:||no|
|Extended Inner Ring:||no|
|Rows of Rolling Elements:||single row|
|Full Complement Ball Set:||yes|
|Tolerance Class:||ABEC 1 / P0|
|Ring Material:||Rolling Bearing Steel|
|Rolling Element Material:||Rolling Bearing Steel|
|Type of lubrication:||greased|
|Tolerance for inside-Ø (mm):||0/-0,008|
|Tolerance for outside-Ø (mm):||0/-0,009|
|Tolerance for width (mm):||0/-0,12|
|Noise and vibration testing:||Class V|
|Item weight:||16 g|
- full complement ball system design: higher radial load capacity than comparable deep groove ball bearings with cage
- high impact resistance and rigidity due to larger number of rolling elements
- thin section bearing with a thin cross section
- suitable for space-saving installation in radial and axial directions
- extra light series with compact dimensions and low weight
- suitable for high radial loads and axial loads in both directions
- seal: contact lip seal on both sides made of rubber (2RS) for high sealing effect
- If you need this bearing in RS design with only one seal and one open side, you can simply remove one of the two seals: to the instructions
- good fixed bearing property, but can also be used as a floating bearing, each in both directions
- manufacturers of bearings, such as FAG, KOYO, NSK, SKF, SNR, etc. assign different suffixes for their characteristics, for better orientation take note of the comparison table of bearings (see further information)
- What does radial and axial load capacity mean?
- Fit recommendations for mounting
- Info sheet ball bearing
- Information about ball bearing seals
- Internal clearance and operating clearance
- Comparison list of roller bearings
- Comparison of features of roller bearings
- How do I clean my bearings?
- How do I grease or oil my bearings?
- Differences between cage-guided and full-complement deep groove ball bearings
- How do I remove a sealing washer or cover plate?