Deep Groove Ball Bearing 62310 ZZ / 2Z 50x110x40 mm
Item number: 62310-ZZ
The deep groove ball bearing 62310-ZZ / 2Z is the wider version of the 63 series. It is a true all-rounder and, due to its balanced properties, it is suitable for a variety of applications. Main dimensions according to DIN 625-1.
|Inside Ø (mm):||50|
|Outside Ø (mm):||110|
|Tolerance for inside-Ø (mm):||0/-0,012|
|Tolerance for outside-Ø (mm):||0/-0,015|
|Tolerance for width (mm):||0/-0,12|
|Internal Clearance:||CN (Standard)|
|Slot and Snap Ring:||no|
|Ring Material:||Rolling Bearing Steel|
|Rolling Element Material:||Rolling Bearing Steel|
|Cage Material:||Sheet Steel|
|Sealing material:||Sheet Steel|
|Full Complement Ball Set:||no|
|Rows of Rolling Elements:||single row|
|Tolerance Class:||ABEC 1 / P0|
|Noise and vibration testing:||Class V|
|Type of lubrication:||greased|
|Item weight:||1,55 kg|
- wider than comparable deep groove ball bearings of the series 63
- medium series with compact dimensions and average weight
- balanced ratio between radial load capacity and weight
- suitable for high radial loads and light axial loads in both directions
- seal: non-contact gap seal on both sides made of a profiled sheet steel disc (ZZ / 2Z) for higher speeds than with rubber seal
- good fixed bearing property, but can also be used as a floating bearing, each in both directions
- manufacturers of bearings, such as FAG, KOYO, NSK, SKF, SNR, etc. assign different suffixes for their characteristics, for better orientation take note of the comparison table of bearings (see further information)
- What does radial and axial load capacity mean?
- Fit recommendations for mounting
- Info sheet ball bearing
- Information about ball bearing seals
- Internal clearance and operating clearance
- Comparison list of roller bearings
- Comparison of features of roller bearings
- How do I clean my bearings?
- How do I grease or oil my bearings?
- How do I remove a sealing washer or cover plate?