Hybrid (Ceramics, Stainless Steel) Deep Groove Ball Bearing SS HC 6806 / 61806 ZZ / 2Z TN GN 30x42x7 mm
Item number: SS-HC-6806-ZZ-TN-GN
The hybrid deep groove ball bearing SS-HC-6806-ZZ / 2Z-TN-GN has excellent properties due to the ceramic rolling elements. It is very narrow and can also be used in a limited space. The low weight allows extremely high speeds.
|Inside Ø (mm):||30|
|Outside Ø (mm):||42|
|Slot and Snap Ring:||no|
|Extended Inner Ring:||no|
|Rows of Rolling Elements:||single row|
|Full Complement Ball Set:||no|
|Tolerance Class:||ABEC 1 / P0|
|Ring Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Sealing material:||Stainless Sheet Steel|
|Rolling Element Material:||Ceramics|
|Type of lubrication:||greased|
|Tolerance for inside-Ø (mm):||0/-0,01|
|Tolerance for outside-Ø (mm):||0/-0,011|
|Tolerance for width (mm):||0/-0,12|
|Noise and vibration testing:||Class V|
|Item weight:||22,5 g|
- designed as hybrid deep groove ball bearing: rolling elements made of ceramic, inner and outer ring made of stainless steel
- cage material: plastic; the low weight and the elasticity of the plastic have a positive effect on the sliding and emergency running properties as well as the shock resistance; suitable for quiet running
- lighter than comparable deep groove ball bearings with steel balls as rolling elements; ceramic balls have a current-insulating effect; withstands higher speeds and has a high wear resistance
- thin section bearing with very thin cross section
- suitable for space-saving installation in radial and axial directions
- suitable for very high speeds compared to deep groove ball bearings with a larger cross section
- extra light series with compact dimensions and low weight
- suitable for radial loads and light axial loads in both directions
- offers high running accuracy, quiet running and very high speeds
- seal: non-contact gap seal on both sides made of a profiled sheet steel disc (ZZ / 2Z) for higher speeds than with rubber seal
- good fixed bearing property, but can also be used as a floating bearing, each in both directions
- manufacturers of bearings, such as FAG, KOYO, NSK, SKF, SNR, etc. assign different suffixes for their characteristics, for better orientation take note of the comparison table of bearings (see further information)
- What does radial and axial load capacity mean?
- Fit recommendations for mounting
- Info sheet ball bearing
- Information about ball bearing seals
- Internal clearance and operating clearance
- Comparison list of roller bearings
- Comparison of features of roller bearings
- How do I clean my bearings?
- How do I grease or oil my bearings?
- How do I remove a sealing washer or cover plate?