|Inside Diameter (mm):||110|
|Outside Diameter (mm):||155|
|For Shaft Bore (mm):||120|
|Product weight:||2,700 Kg|
- serves for fixing of bearings with a tapered bore on a shaft
- consists of a tapered metal sleeve, a tab washer and a locknut
- Upon fixing a bearing with the help of an adapter sleeve the inner ring of the bearing takes over the function of an annular spring and presses the slotted adapter sleeve on the shaft. The internal clearance of bearings can also be adjusted via the adapter sleeve at the same time. A hook wrench is used for the process of clamping.
- the adapter sleeve of the H31 series has a large inner diameter and is therefore suitable for mounting on shafts with large dimensions
- if desired, we can also offer bearings of the brands FAG, KOYO, NSK, SKF, SNR, etc.