|Inside Ø (mm):||25|
|Outside Ø (mm):||45|
|For Shaft Bore (mm):||30|
|Product weight:||0,0860 Kg|
- serves for fixing of bearings with a tapered bore on a shaft
- consists of a tapered metal sleeve, a tab washer and a locknut
- Upon fixing a bearing with the help of an adapter sleeve the inner ring of the bearing takes over the function of an annular spring and presses the slotted adapter sleeve on the shaft. The internal clearance of bearings can also be adjusted via the adapter sleeve at the same time. A hook wrench is used for the process of clamping.
- the adapter sleeve of the series H2 is thinner than adapter sleeves of the H3 and H23 series at the same inside diameter
- In addition to this article, we can also offer bearings of the brands FAG, KOYO, NSK, SKF, SNR, etc. on request.
Please use our product request form on the contact page to request articles made to specification