Adapter Sleeve H206 25x45x27 mm
Item number: H206
The adapter sleeve H206 allows the assembly and fine adjustment of a rolling bearing with a tapered bore on a shaft.
|Inside Ø (mm):||25|
|Outside Ø (mm):||45|
|max. Operating Temperature:||+150°C|
|min. Operating Temperature:||-30°C|
|For Shaft Bore (mm):||30|
|Item weight:||86 g|
- serves for fixing of bearings with a tapered bore on a shaft
- consists of a tapered metal sleeve, a tab washer and a locknut
- Upon fixing a bearing with the help of an adapter sleeve the inner ring of the bearing takes over the function of an annular spring and presses the slotted adapter sleeve on the shaft. The internal clearance of bearings can also be adjusted via the adapter sleeve at the same time. A hook wrench is used for the process of clamping.
- the adapter sleeve of the series H2 is thinner than adapter sleeves of the H3 and H23 series at the same inside diameter
- In addition to this article, we can also offer bearings of the brands FAG, KOYO, NSK, SKF, SNR, etc. on request.
For Adapter Sleeve matching items